While the MIT community is usually a place of inclusion, the LGBTQ community within still faces several challenges. Here are some links to resources to help.
- LBGT@MIT A community resource offering programming, services, and support to queer individuals at MIT
- Trans@MIT Resources for transgender individuals at MIT (including a list of unisex bathrooms on campus)
- G@MIT MIT’s original LGBT student group founded in 1969
- Queer West MIT’s queer student group that meets on west campus
- For a more extensive list of resources, see the Living Pink guide.
- The Genderbread Person A guide to visualize the spectrum of gender and sexual identity